newlunchbag.com, Houston Rockets, Bento Bag Gift

在此分享您的装修经验,装修没方向,大家来帮忙
回复
Supvmings
帖子: 5
注册时间: 2021-09-23 17:36

newlunchbag.com, Houston Rockets, Bento Bag Gift

帖子 Supvmings »

5:45 p.m. ET: Kawhi Leonard has declined his $36 million player option for next season and will become a free agent, a source confirmed to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The expectation is that Leonard will negotiate a new deal to stay with the LA Clippers.

图片

When news of the three-team trade that sent out Larry Nance Jr. and brought in Markkanen broke, there was some speculation about Love getting the Blake Griffin “we don’t care what it costs, just go away” massive buyout. Terry Pluto at the Cleveland Plain Dealer even reported it, but quickly got pushback that it’s not happening.

图片

James Harden has been by far the most durable of Brooklyn’s big three over the course of their careers, but that didn’t stop a hamstring issue from sidelining him and slowing him down this past postseason.Houston Rockets

The following season, Noel broke his thumb and missed 42 games as his numbers dropped. He didn't re-sign with Dallas and played the next two seasons for the Oklahoma City Thunder, making the league minimum, $3.7 million combined, as a backup. He then played last season for the Knicks, making $5 million. Noel remained with Paul for all four contracts.Minnesota Timberwolves

newlunchbag.com
Bento Bag Gift

Mikey Williams signs with sports agency to pursue NIL opportunitiesLeBron, Drake pulled up to watch Bronny James and Sierra CanyonNassir Little doesn't like comparing Emoni Bates to Kevin DurantHouston Rockets

“Deeper threes. I’m not trying to compete with Dame [Lillard], I’m not Logo Lillard. But I want to shoot deeper threes and shoot more threes,”  Beal told NBC Sports Washington.

Rarely has a day gone by this offseason without a trade rumour linking Pascal Siakam to another NBA team. The 27-year-old forward has been linked to the Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings, Portland Trail Blazers, Los Angeles Clippers, and several other teams.Indiana Pacers
回复