Nba Team Face Masks, Oklahoma City Thunder, nbadesign.com

预算报价、装修选材、施工验收等装修知识
回复
WilliamR
帖子: 9
注册时间: 2021-01-18 14:07

Nba Team Face Masks, Oklahoma City Thunder, nbadesign.com

帖子 WilliamR »

Doncic has been great this season, averaging 27.2 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9.3 assists per game, but there's no doubt both his and the Mavericks' overall campaign has been a bit disappointing relative to expectations. A nice little winning streak would turn that around quickly, though.

nbadesign.com
Nba Team Face Masks

On the flip-side, the Heat were really impressive, nearly beating a team with two All-NBA caliber stars without having one of their own. Duncan Robinson, Tyler Herro, Precious Achiuwa and Gabe Vincent all stepped up big-time. Robinson made 6-of-14, 3-pointers for 26 points, two rebounds, one assist, one steal and one block. Vincent, in his 11th NBA game ever, made 4-of-12, 3-pointers for 24 points, three assists and two rebounds. Achiuwa, a rookie, finished with 17 points, 13 rebounds, three assists and a block. And Herro carried Miami late, scoring 34 points with three 3-pointers, seven rebounds, four assists, a block and six turnovers.

Porter, 20, was arrested on Nov. 15 after a middle-of-the-night crash when he flipped his Mercedes SUV. He admitted to have been drinking earlier in the evening, and when police searched the car, they found a loaded handgun in the glove compartment and a small amount of marijuana.Oklahoma City Thunder

“I’m happy. I’m truly happy, because I feel better days are ahead of us,” Oladipo said after scoring 32 points and dishing out 9 assists.

Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle says Tim Hardaway Jr. (groin) and Jalen Brunson (protocols) are out vs. Bulls. Josh Richardson, Dwight Powell, Dorian Finney-Smith and Maxi Kleber all out due to health and safety protocolsMemphis Grizzlies

图片

Kemba Walker asked what adjustments he needs to make with Jaylen Brown emerging into a complete offensive player: “None…I want him to keep killing it. I don’t want him to think cause I’m back that he can’t keep killing it. I just want to add on to that.”Cleveland Cavaliers

图片

Both have tested positive for COVID-19, with Hutchison's positive being announced by Donovan on Jan. 1 and Satoranský's Jan. 3. Both entered protocol in between the Bulls' Dec. 29 and Dec. 31 games against the Washington Wizards.San Antonio Spurs

回复